I simply can’t afford to pay them on this coming pay day and I need to stop them taking the payment.If I report my debit card lost and obtain a new one, the long number and security code will be different so will this prohibit the loan company from taking money when they attempt to use my old card details? Or will the bank still authorise the payment. I’ve been on a few forums and some people state that even though they cancelled their debit cars – the companies still debited from their accounts??
I don’t want to have to change my bacnk account entirely but if I can’t get the answer to this (or someone who’s experienced this first hand) then it’s likely i’ll have to .
Incoming search terms:
- can pay day lenders taje money from blocked card (1)
- can payday lenders still take money if you have a new card (1)
- can payday loans take money from your account when card cancelled (1)
- if i cancel my debit card can pdl still take money from my account (1)
- if i change my account can payday lenders still debit my account (1)
- IF I CHANGE MY CARD DETAILS CAN THE PAYDAY LOAN STILL GET THE MONEY (1)
- payday loans cancelling direct debit (1)
- what if you get a pay day loan and close your account (1)